Sunday 18 January 2015

The beginning is a very delicate time.

Displaying IMG_0762.JPG

I really don't know how this will turn out. I simply wantmto share my love of board games. Hello, my name is Rui, and when it comes to games on a board, I love many, adore a few, and dislike some. 

First of all, I wanted to make it clear that I shan't be looking at the classics: although your Snakes and Ladders and your Monopolies have their place (and I spent many an evening playing both) my current love for board games (that I will refer to as BG) focus on the current generation, the let's call it, Post-Catan era. 

Second, the opinions will be mine, I might have a completely different take on a game than anyone else, or like an obscure game for some random and equally obscure reason. And and all of this I think, will link us neetly with our first game, the grandfather, the game credited with single-handedly saving the industry: Settlers of Catan.


No comments:

Post a Comment